Sunday, 4 February 2018

Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance

Happy Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance: Hug day is celebrated on 12th of February and during Valentine’s week and this day has a very special place on the mind of the people because on this day the lovebirds hug each other and share the warmth and make each other feel that how much they need each other. Are you looking to Send Happy Hug Day Wishes & Messages 2018 to your beloved one? if yes then you come to the right post because today our team going to publish top 10+ Happy Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush, Wife, Husband & Fiance.

Hug Day Wishes

Hug Day Wishes & Greetings 2018: Happy Hug Day 2018 to everyone. You can also hug the person who is your friend or your family and stood by you in everything and hug them because it is a sweet gesture that shows love and affection towards a person. So on this hug day if you are away from your close one then you can send them the hug day wishes, hug day messages, hug day SMS, hug day quotes, hug day greetings, hug day Gift Cards, hug day Greeting Card so that you can make them realize how much you care for them even if you are miles apart from them.

Hug Day Wishes & Greetings 2018

Hug Day Wishes & Greetings 2018

Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance

Types of  Hug Day wishes 2018 for lovers

Wishes can be of the various types where you can write some poems or the Shayari or gif or you can customize one of your own because if you can pin down any wish then it will help you to convey all the thoughts which you are having for a particular person. If you are not good with the write-ups then you can also download them from the internet and you can upload these Happy Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance through the status or you can send them individually to the person you love or make a card and write on it the hug day wishes 2018 in Hindi & English font.

Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance

Happy Hug Day 2018 Wishes for GF, BF & Lovers in Hindi & English

लग जा गले के फिर ये हसीन रात हो न हो शायद फिर इस जनम में मुलाकात हो न हो… Wish you Happy Hug Day 2018

 

Sending you a Hug and a Kiss to make you smile and to say, I’m thinking of you and I miss you ! Happy Hug Day 2018!

 

If a hug could convey how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever. Happy Hug Day 2018!

 

No matter how far apart we are, I know I’ll always find my way back to you, hug you and shower you with my kisses. Happy Hug Day 2018!

Happy Hug Day 2018 Wishes for GF, BF & Lovers in Hindi & English

When things are not fine between us a hug is all I need from you.
Happy Hug Day 2018 Sweetheart!

A long tight hug from you
Would be perfect right now.
Happy Hug Day 2018, Darling!

The moment I sepnt in your arms makes me feel as if I am in heaven I want to shower my love on you, to make your day special. Happy Hug Day 2018 to you to dear!

 

कोई कहे इससे जादू की झप्पी … कोई कहे इसे प्यार … मौका खूबसूरत है … आ गले लग जा मेरे यार Happy Hug Day 2018 to my love

Hug Day 2018 Message & SMS

Hug Day 2018 Message & SMS

Hug Day 2018 Message & SMS

There is nothing more comforting than your hug darling. I miss you! Happy Hug day 2018!

 

A hug is the best gift you can give
It fits all
And nobody ever minds
If you return it
Happy Hug Day 2018.

 

There is one gift in this world giving which is as good as receiving. And I give it to you today. Happy Hug Day 2018!

 

Sending your way a warm HUG, to let you know that I am thinking of you. You really mean lot to me.! Happy Hug day 2018 to you too dear.

 

There is one gift which can’t be given without taking it back …That is why I give you a Hug which can’t be giving without taking it back.Happy Hug Day 2018.

 

अपनी बाँहों में मुझे बिखर जाने दो.. साँसों से अपनी मुझे महक जाने दो.. दिल बेचैन है कबसे इस प्यार के लिए.. आज तो सीने में अपने मुझे उतर जाने दो।

Hug Day 2018 Greetings & Quotes

Hug Day 2018 Greetings & Quotes

तेरी मोहब्बत कि तलब थी तो हाँथ फैला दिये हमने, वरना हम तो अपनी जिन्दगी के लिए भी दुआ नही मागते Happy Hug Day

 

I feel so loved
When you hug me sooo tight
Happy Hug Day 2018.

 

Sending you today a hug from across the miles so warm and tight, the distances would disappear and you’d know how much I love you!

 

A hug warms, delights and charms. It’s the best gift to give to your beloved and I’m sending you across one today.

 

कोई कहे इसे जादू की झप्पी.. कोई कहे इसे प्यार.. मौका खूबसूरत आ गले लग जा यार… Happy Hug Day 2018

 

You are so special to me. There is nothing better than having you as a friend to share Hug Day with! Thank you for making my day.

 

No matter where are you,I’ll always find my way to Hug you tight and shower you with passionate kisses.I love only you, Sweetheart.! Wishing my dear a very Happy Hug Day 2018.

 

I am sending you a gift which I will be happy to receive back from you. Sending a warm hug to my beloved. Happy hug day 2018 sweetheart!

 

बातों – बातों में दिल ले जाते हो … देखते हो इस तरह जान ले जाते हो … अदाओं से अपनी इस दिल को धड़काते हो … लेकर बाँहों में सारा जहाँ भुलाते हो।

Hug Day 2018 Ecards

Hug Day 2018 Ecards

Hug Day 2018 Ecards

 

Hug Day Greeting Card

Hug Day Greeting Card

 

Hug Day 2018 Greeting Cards

Hug Day Cards

 

Hug Day 2018 Greeting Card

Hug Day 2018 Gift Cards

Hug Day Gift Card

Hug Day Gift Card

 

Hug Day Gift Card for GF, BF, Wife, Husband, Crush & Fiance

Why send hug day wishes?

It is not possible for everyone to spend all this important day with their loved ones but sending a beautiful Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance is very much important because besides having love and understanding you must also know how to make your partner feel good on this important day. So this Valentine’s week don’t forget to hug your close ones and tell them how incomplete your life is without them and what they mean to you.

The post Hug Day Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Greetings, Cards, Gift Card 2018 for GF, BF, Lovers, Crush & Fiance appeared first on 123greetingmessage Media.



from 123greetingmessage Media http://ift.tt/2E0KPiU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nutan Varshabhinandan Images & GIF for Whatsapp & Facebook

We all know that the arrival of New Year is celebrated every year by the Gujarati just after a day of the Diwali. It is very obvious that pe...